Sunday 4 October 2015

Springtime in Paris progress

Hello,

I started this blanket a while ago so I thought I would update you with the progress.  I blogged about our trip to Paris in April, which you can read about here.

This is mile a minute style blanket is worked in strips.  The colours were inspired by the photograph of tulips in Paris.






I am also busy getting prepared for the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC in Birmingham in November this year.  Last year woolpacks were very popular so I have ordered a little more wool than normal.  Where do you keep 500 more balls of wool?

You can also buy wool packs online if you can't make the show.  Bright Blanket available in three colour ways but please contact me if you want different colours.  Seaton Blanket also available in threes different colour ways.





Happy Crocheting,
Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment