Tuesday 16 September 2014

Ava pattern now on Etsy

Hello,

Ava doll has now been tested and her pattern is now on my Etsy store.  She is a slightly smaller doll around 16 cms tall and is worked in cotton.


Pop along to my Etsy store for more patterns...Ali Crafts Designs

I always have a number of projects on the go at the same time.  I have just started a new blanket in these colours....This one is for spring. I love choosing different colour combinations, these are Spring green, wisteria, sherbet and parchment.  I am going to do the blanket design in 4 different colour ways for each season.


For Autumn I uploaded a photo and selected colours based on the photo, it was taken at Falling Foss near Whitby.


These are the colours similar to the photo. My blanket only needs 4 different colours so I have chosen, Parchment, Meadow, Spice and Mocha.

Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment