Tuesday 24 January 2017

News Update





Good Morning
Lovely bright frosty morning this morning.
This week my daughter gave me her partworks  Crochet collection to finish!! hmm to start really….. she only had 3 squares started, so that has been this weeks work to try to get it up to date, unfortunately there are 71 issues so far, I have managed to get 32 squares finished. It makes a change for me to follow someone else instructions, I am enjoying making them. It gives me an opportunity to see how other people write their instructions and to try different yarns, I don’t like the acrylic yarn that has come with the instructions as much as Stylecraft’s Special DK.
Stylecraft is so much softer.

Website news
We have been very busy building a new website and organising a shop to sell downloads.
I hope that this will be ready soon. I was very surprised at how many designs I have actually done, all of them need to be added to the new products pages.
Oh joy, that is my job and I am so slow at adding things. I have to check and double check and I still get it wrong…….  🙁

New Doll
Wisteria, a new doll is now ready for selling these are the colours that I have used for her.
Emperor, Wisteria, Soft Peach, Mocha and Lime, these colours are available in my wool store Wool to Your Door
Stylecraft Special Double Knitting is £1.70 a ball

Her pattern is available for sale as a PDF Pattern on Etsy and costs £2.40


New Blanket
Update on my new blanket it has been slow progress. So far I have 4 panels finished, the last panel has taken a while to do because I have worked from a chart.
This needed to be entered into a graph so that you will be able to follow the pattern. Another process for me to learn.
I think that I may do 6 panels, the next one I plan to start today, because Phil is out this evening.

Pattern editing awaits, I must not procrastinate any longer, I could stop here blogging it is much easier.

Happy crocheting
Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment