Tuesday 16 August 2016

Sorry

Good morning,

I am sorry that I missed the blog last week, my Grandson came to stay.

I don't know what is wrong with me, I seem to have lost my crochet mojo.

I start something then put it away and start something else, I used to get this feeling now and again but this time its lasted ages. Perhaps its the summer holidays....

I found a cross stitch picture that I started many years ago so I have been doing some of that. It was started once when we were on holiday, filed away and forgotten.



On a happier note we had a lovely couple of days at the British Wool Show in York, it was super to chat with all the lovely visitors, it was very strange for me this time because I set up on my own and managed a day manning the stand by myself. Phil could not come until the Friday night. Thank you to everyone who stopped to shop......

Big news


All of my designs on Ravelry and Etsy are now £2.40 each




This is a special offer for a short while.






No comments:

Post a Comment