Tuesday 6 December 2016

View from our window

Here comes Tuesday again

This week seems to have flown by ever so fast.

What a difference a day makes


Yesterday there was a beautiful sunrise

Today though


It was not worth taking a picture I can't see the houses behind us, no hills in the distance at all.


It is the time of year when I am looking for spaces to hide things, shhh you know what I mean!!

While I was looking I found an old work folder and found these samples inside I have no idea where I got the ideas.




There was also a book with some lovely stitches in, this one was called Little Bells, they are formed by working clusters. 
Topical for this time of the year..



I have managed to finish the Christmas tree this week.

I am not sure that I wanted all the trimmings this year so have left it quite plain.




Don't forget that all of the instructions are online to finish the CAL that I started way back in March
they are on my web page www.alicraftsdesigns.co.uk and on Ravelry..



I am still adding more items to the stock in our new shop Wool to your door 
Check out my sale items soon.. when they are gone they will be gone.....


Seasons Greetings
to all

Ali xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment