Tuesday 26 January 2016

Crochet - A - Long and knitting

Good Morning

Feeling good this morning I've been clearing out wool and other items on Ebay and had lots of sales this morning, our house is so full of all my crafting things I need to clear out lots of card making, beading, scrapbooking and woollen items before we have no space at all left for us.

Just to show you all that I do other things beside crochet

Here is a blanket from a knitting project that is almost finished 
How I hate sewing things together crochet joins are so much easier.

It was made from a partwork magazine that I have been doing for many years called Big and Little Knitting Projects.

See picture below for the finished blanket there are 56 squares and I have enjoyed doing it very much although I can knit its not one of my favourite things to do.
I don't like big knitting projects with lots of stitches but I really enjoy making squares as they were more manageable to fit in with other projects.




Finally back to the Crochet A Long...

Don't forget it will start on the 1st March
4.50 hooks at the ready
with double knitting yarn my test one is being made in different colours 
just to show you that it can be made in any shade


Goodbye for today love to hear from you 

Alison XXX



3 comments:

  1. Hi Allison,

    I was wondering if you still have stuff on eBay? I would love to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison,

    I was wondering if you still have stuff on eBay? I would love to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK%3AMESX
    There are still a few lots of yarn there will be more in a couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete