Tuesday 16 February 2016

Frosty, sunny and cold

Its a lovely bright day here in the North East this morning, it looks like a cold wind and it was very frosty this morning, oh dear I am beginning to sound like a weather forecaster.

I am going to spend the day working on my CAL which is starting on 1st of March, if anyone is interested I have started a group on Ravelry, so that we can chat about any problems.

This is the link to join the group....


I am also working on a doll at the same time I was hoping to have her ready for the show at the NEC in March but I don't think that she will have been tested by then.  I like to make sure there are no great errors in the patterns although I can always seem to make alterations to them when I happen to redo a pattern again. 

So if you ever have a problem understanding my instructions please get in touch and I will try to help. Sometimes its just the wording all designers write differently.

Another thing that I forget to say is that all my patterns are written using UK terminology.

Thank you,
Alison 


No comments:

Post a Comment