Tuesday 9 February 2016

Fun on Friday with Hairpin Crochet

I had a Crochet workshop on Friday teaching hairpin crochet

After the initial fumbling trying to balance the hairpin prong and crochet at the same time my ladies progressed really well..




I hope to be able to bring you finished pictures at a later date because I set them some homework.. to finish 2 strips of hairpin, we will join them together later.




Progress one strip finished and another on the way


Update on the CAL. almost time to get ready for the first instalment

Packs of yarn are available in my Etsy store

I have some information about the CAL 



I would love to hear if you are joining us on this project please contact me 
if you have any questions or just to let me know you are joining 
ali.crafts@ntlworld.com


Hope you are all well
Alison xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment