Tuesday 23 February 2016

Don't panic

Oh dear panic is setting in, my workroom is a nightmare and I hate working in a mess, the printer is going continuously because I need most of my patterns printed folded bagged and priced, then squeezed into the small space that is left in the boxes, all ready for NEC in March.

I always panic about this time trying to get patterns updated and new ones finished, typed up and tested.


I hope the ink does not run out today


New carrier bags have just arrived and lots of puppets cotton.

DONT FORGET NEXT WEEK IS FREE FLOWER DAY AND THE CROCHET ALONG STARTS AS WELL PHEW

I hope to have the instructions up by 11am GMT ( English time)

I need to take a breather I have been up since 7.00am and it is now 10.30am I have not had breakfast yet.

Just been outside to the bin and found



snowdrops and daffodils out in the garden it does make it feel like Spring is here 

Lots to do, places to go and people to see.... 
Have a lovely day
Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment