Tuesday 15 March 2016

Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC

Hi
I am really excited now ready for the Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC.  The hardest part is over, I have everything packed into the car ready for the journey in the morning, approx 4 hours.  Then at least 5 or 6 more hours to unpack the car and set up the stand depending on how tired we get.

I can't wait to meet everyone again and to meet new people as well.  If you are coming please drop by to say hello. We are on stand D24 next to Spellbound beads.

I need to tidy up now just look at the depleted shelves of yarn in my workroom.



I will have some new patterns and show specials available at the show 

Effie is a new little elephant


She is worked in double knitting yarn for the biggest one and 
number 10 crochet cotton for the tiny one


Hope to see you soon
Ali xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment