Tuesday 13 September 2016

Stockton and Fireworks

Hi

Another lovely morning here in Stockton, we really have had the most amazing summer this year in the UK.
Our garden is still full of flowers, I hope that it stays the same for the next week.



The yellow dahlia is the size of a dinner plate.

We are having more work done on the house, Phil and I have been here for over 33 years, so I guess that things don't last forever. This time its the soffits and gutters and a new automatic garage door.

We really need the garage door I can't open it now it is too heavy. I need to get in there to sort out the things I still have left to sort.... The story of my life too much stuff and not enough room.....

I will be adding a new patten to my shops on Etsy and Ravelry today. It is called Firework shawl.



I was wondering if anyone would like to try my Stockton Squares Blanket it is ready for testing, so it might not be perfect, I will send a copy to the first 5 people to email me on ali.crafts@ntlworld.com



I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you...

Happy crocheting...

Alison xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment