Tuesday 6 September 2016

Stylecraft Yarn Sales

Good Morning

Well its been another busy week here in Stockton, the instructions for the new Stockton Blanket are nearly ready to go to be tested. I have decided to sell a pack of yarn the same as for Bright blanket , six balls and your choice of colours with either free pattern for Bright Blanket or free pattern for the new blanket. I will keep you posted when the new one is ready to go.

I have also promised Phil that I will clear out some of the overstocked yarns I have stored everywhere here at home.
So I have an Ebay shop for that purpose it is ali.crafts22.16 click here to see what is available. 

Once they are gone they will be gone, thank you for looking.

I have Stylecraft Vision, and Special Aran and will be adding more as soon as I can, so keep checking the store to see if there has been any new stock added.



I have been looking for some inspiration for a Tatting workshop that I am doing in January for a local lace guild and found this book among all the others in my library!!!  its just the spare bedroom.



I keep all kinds of books there from tatting, Hardanger, knitting, embroidery, scrapbooking, card making, patchwork  and lace to name just a few subjects, all my crochet books are on shelves downstairs. 
I am afraid I love craft books and can't bear to part with any, I tried a while ago and found that they were selling for coppers and it was not worth trying.
I think that it was because I used to work in the library in Stockton that I am really addicted to books.

The book is called The Country Diary book of Crafts by Annette Mitchell
Guild Publishing, London., it was published in 1985.
The patterns include knitting, crochet, cross stitch and more. Here are some of the crochet patterns  from the book. I love how the fashions change for jumpers, but the shawls and children's dresses could still be used today. This book can still be found second hand on Amazon.


I am going to add some more wool to the shop, I hope that you all have a super week..

Happy days
Alison xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment