Tuesday 28 June 2016

Books, Garden and Wool

Hurrah !!!

Not late this week, I have been busy today getting the bookkeeping up to date, I really like to get it sent in as soon as possible, unfortunately I don't like doing it.
I don't have a lot to do just sales and classes, but there is too much expenditure on wool, but you can never have enough can you.































I always seem to run out of the colour that is needed, I have had to place an order with Stylecraft this week because I sold the last of the black Classique cotton on Wednesday.

For those of you who don't know me, I stock all of Stylecraft Special Double knitting yarn and Classique cotton as well as a small supply of 4ply cotton from Patons.

If you ever you need some yarn, please email me at ali.crafts@ntlworld.com and I can send an invoice for you to pay.

The Special dk is £1.70 a ball with £2.80 postage for up to 9 balls or free postage for 10 balls or more.

Enough of the boring stuff....

Phil and I have been busy working on the garden for the last few weeks it was very overgrown so we have removed some shrubs and bushes, basically to start again.

 Sorry about the bad pictures but I think that it is raining so I took them through the window, guess what the window cleaner has just been this morning as well.


I am working on 2 shawls at the moment, both the same pattern with 2 different yarns, one is brightly coloured Stylecraft Special and the other pale pink 4 ply cotton



Oh my its nearly 2.00, I've not eaten any lunch yet, I think I better go and find something, I thought I was hungry.

See you again next week

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment