Wednesday 1 June 2016

Part 4 Crochet Along

Good Morning

For those of you who were waiting for the blog yesterday I am sorry that I did not get one done, I had a pretty busy day.

Today is the day for part 4  of my crochet along  for June.
I think I have added rather a lot to this month because the finish month will now be January.

I promise that this is the last month of the little fiddly squares.

Here is the link to my website www.alicraftsdesigns.co.uk
If you prefer Ravelry Click Here




Good Luck with this one and I would love to hear how you are getting on.

I have created a Pinterest page of any pictures that I get for the CAL


There are some lovely colours, if you don't mind me using your pictures please send them to me so that I can add them as soon as I can, thank you..

I went to visit my Aunt who is in a care home in Knaresborough this week and found this crochet blanket on her bed, I don't know where it is from but I thought that the colours really brightened up her room.




I love the idea and might work on something like that later on in the year, if only to use up some of my oddments of yarn.


I have also been working on some gift and shopping bags this week 


The pattern will be available soon...    I hope !!!!  I've been very lax at writing up any new patterns and have had a month off designing crochet.

I have even managed to go back to designing some bead weaving I have not done any of that for ages. 


I must go now, I am doing an extra workshop for my ladies today, they will be here soon.

Happy crocheting 

Ali xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment